Repeat Prescription requests are placed in the following way
- Your prescription will be sent by Healthmail to your nominated pharmacy with in 48 hours.
- Private prescriptions are subject to a charge of €26 payable by card by calling reception (online payments coming very soon).
- GMS prescriptions do not incur a fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Prescriptions are prescribed by the GP to patients registered with Dodder Park Medical.
- Repeat prescriptions require regular monitoring, depending on the medication prescribed patients will be required to attend the GP for review at least once every 12 months and on occasions more frequently.
- Monitoring may include blood tests, blood pressure checks or other as appropriate to the mediation.
- New medication or medication changes will occur in consultation with the GP in the surgery.
- Hospital prescriptions should be left in to the surgery to allow updating of repeat prescriptions.
- The GP should be made aware of all medications you are taking and known drug allergies.